Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Antique

I'm in New York city, and I can't really afford to put a console in both houses, and I had a dreamcast laying around so I hooked it up. So I'm now playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater,yes the first one, and having a good time. I thought that my gaming experience in N.Y.C would be a bit more tortuous , mostly because of the fact that I got a copy of oblivion for the 360 laying unopened on my desk, but so far I have been pleasantly surprised. The game's, even through sucky graphics
and Ai, managed to be fun and challenging experiences. While playing through these game's, i really realized just how far gaming has come in just a handful of decades. I really strongly encourage you to look through your collection of games and just look for the oldest one you have and play it through. you will be surprised.

No comments: