Saturday, July 21, 2007

I am back!

I would like to apologize for the serious drought of posts on this blog. I was unplugged(for three weeks) at camp. I had no access to the internet(save for a spew sparse moments when someone let me check my email on their laptop). I will also be unplugged (at camp) for another three weeks, but I am at home and typing for another three weeks. yes, my life is one of extremes. It's either ten times too much of something, or ten times too little.

I would also like to announce two more things:
1: I have taken my skateboarding to the next level. you may recall a post about this early on, but I am about 30 times better now.
2: This blog is now about more then gaming and skating. I have been reading some real deep zen stuff,and I will be sharing my thoughts on life,Zen,spirituality,42 and 6 times 9(kudos to anyone who gets this reference), meditation, and more.

1 comment:

mellojo said...

The answer to the question of Life the universe and everything.
6x9=42 (base 13 of course)
Kate is currently reading The Long Dark Teatime of the Soul by Douglas Adams. They both(Kate and Emily) loved the Hitchhiker's Guide....Namaste