Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm unplugged!!!

Yup. I'm unplugged. I'm going camping. Three weeks. Your probably thinking" Where will I waste my time for three weeks?". Well, there are a hell of allot more gaming sites out there. Here's just the cream of the crop:

Gamespot
www.gamespot.com
By far the beat gaming site out there. Coverage for every game, reveiws for a most, and a large community and good forums. And I also happen to be a member. My name on that site is Funkyskunk5.

Gamespy
www.gamespy.com
This site, whilst pc-centric, is notsble for it's planet site's, which are pretty sweet.

Electronic Gaming Monthly.
egm.1up.com
If you suscribe to the magazine, this is the place to go. Otherwise, only go for the small reveiw scores.

By using those sites, you can get to most most of the other decent ones.

No comments: