Sunday, March 18, 2007

Gow tips and tricks part 2

I said check back soon. And I meant soon. As one of my lessons today I have to write ALOT of stuff. So here is part 2 of Gow tips and tricks:

List 2 : some more n00by stuff I found.

1 using the same strategy over and over. Regardless of how good your strat is, there is a counter. Depending on how tacticly effecient your team is, it could take anywhere between 1 and 10 rounds to find a counter. It usually takes me about two rounds to find an effective counter. So keep it varied. Mix up your plans a little having two or 3 plans will usually screw up your opponent to the point were they can not play. Well that is assuming they are good plans.

2 Glitching. Now glitches can be very useful, but only use them with the permission of the host. If I host and you use glitchs, then your gone. Booted.

3 Kill stealing. There is nothing more annoying then have an epic shotgun duel with that guy who chainsawed you last round and having some sniper kill him while he is on the ground and you are in the process of curb stomping him.

That is all for now, but check back in about half an hour for some non-nooby tips and tricks

No comments: