Sunday, March 18, 2007

gow tips and tricks part 3

Here are some good tips for Gow online mp.

1 Stick together. I cannot stress the importance of this enough. Alone you aere weak. Together you are ownage. Stay together or die. I think I have stressed the importance of this enough.

2 Make a plan. You can not win on skill alone. You need a plan or you will be demolished. Stick with the plan once your team has agreed upon one. If you do not, you will be owned.

3 Dont take weapons your not good with. Let the sniper have the sniper rifle. It is OK to stick with the starting weapons for a round or two. They are more then good enough for helping your teamates out.

While these tips will help you through a ranked match or two, I am going to the next level and giving you map by map advice.
Note: it could take me a little to get these up, so bear with me as I post them.

No comments: